Mac House

not scandalous, just weird

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

la la la. mini mac house reunion tonight. i'll make sure julie reads the blogs, if she hasn't already.

spokane, as always, is lovely. it actually rained here sunday for the first time since may. that was nice. we work out every day at 3 pm. it's nice to have a little bit of structure in my otherwise free floating days.

i need y'all to post what CDs you want so i can make them before amanda disappears to DC this weekend.

oh, other structure in my life: becky, bobbo, and i watch american gladiators at 2 pm every day on TNN (that's the first network for men, apparently. whatever that means).

my friendster addiction continues. and my website's server is still on the fritz, so that upsets me.

ok. on to the news blog.

cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home