Mac House

not scandalous, just weird

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

back to life

can't mourn forever, eh?

in my ongoing attempts to be hopeful about the future, i've decided it's nice that W will have to clean up his own mess. and maybe by 2008 people will realise how bad his policies are. i won't hold my breath.

england has been dry but cold so far this month. i head home four weeks from tomorrow. very excited. hopefully i'll have a new chapter written by then. that would make me feel good about myself.

not really that much interesting stuff to say. the house of commons here passed a gay marriage bill last night. that's exciting. i bought a book on the 6 wives of henry viii. also exciting (at least for me).

and now i actually have to go do some work. i miss you all terribly.

mwah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home