Mac House

not scandalous, just weird

Friday, March 11, 2005

taking it easy

just a few things from me today:

1)i gave up alcohol for lent, so there has been nothing even resembling drunken debauchery in my neck of the woods. i had told my friend mike that i'd break lent for his birthday (today), but now i'm sick, and i don't think alcohol would do me any good in getting better.

2)i miss you guys. the other day i was in london, doing some post-archival wandering, and i saw a guy standing on the sidewalk next to the houses of parliament chugging jagermeister. later in my walk, i saw a guy walking a short stubby horse (like the tables, but more like a horse, but the size of a lab). and the horse was peeing on the sidewalk. it was hilarious, but i wish one of you had been there to share my joy.

3)here's a link to a random news story from good ol' washington state. a different battle between organized labor and walmart.

i'm sure there was more to tell, but it's almost 9.30, which means i'm due for another nap. mwah!

xoxo
bub

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home