Mac House

not scandalous, just weird

Thursday, September 04, 2003

here's a fun sight for you all to check out when you have some time, http://www.dubyaspeak.com/war.shtml


hope everyone is doing well. i'm on the verge of considering being a housewife. i'm starting to get comfortable being at home. my OCD could come out in a big way and i could start alphabatizing spices and cleaning a new room everyday (with no pressure of finding a job or getting into grad school), then stop around 4:30 or 5 and have a good beer or glass of wine while cooking dinner. then after cleaning up after dinner i would sit around and read interesting, intellectual, cosmopolitan things, before retiring early, so i can get up to exercise, make my hubby breakfast and start the day again. oh, and i could spend some days planning vacations too. one for each season! it sounds quite nice.

clearly it may be time to get out of malone. i dont' want to get too comfortable. i may be becoming a hermit. when i go to the store with my mom i get giddy to see people though, so i think that's a good sign. my head turns at every mildly attractive guy, and you know me and my age estimation, i'm quite sure i'm looking at all the 17 and 18 year olds, who i'm sure to be teaching next week.

s-do you have a cd burner? if you do, i would love a copy of your jack johnson cd. my mom bought one for me tonight (nice mom), but then i got the wrong album. whoops.

ok, can't write anymore. it stopped making sense.

love you all, julie

hope everyone is doing well. i must go back to my cosmopolitan tom robbins now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home