Mac House

not scandalous, just weird

Saturday, August 23, 2003

well, it's official, i'm some sort of strange adult loser. well maybe loser is too strong, but i did spend 5 hours today cleaning the inside and outside of my car. and i found it so satisfying. who does that on a saturday? i'm clearly an old.

but all of my last weeks angst about missing everyone and being bored has passed a bit as i now know i can at least keep myself busy. and now that i pulled a bern and am working in my mom's office, i find i enjoy my time sitting around the house again.

m-what are your plans for the weekend? yes, malone is the best place to send a postcard to. i should be here through september. i'll try giving you a call sometime soon to catch up. i think i've talked to everyone else now.

hope you all are having a good weekend.

love, julie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home