Mac House

not scandalous, just weird

Thursday, November 27, 2003

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! I miss you all and wanted to call everyone, but it was just so much phone time, and I knew I would be distracted by my family. I wanted to be intentional about my phone time. So here is a generic happy thanksgiving, but i mean it with sincerity.

it was a good thanksgiving. my first with suz in four years! the term metrosexual came up alot, and interestingly enough greg, your name came up and suz and i didn't put you in the metrosexual category, but perhaps things are changing. i haven't seen you in how many months now??? (oh, and for your new pda, my address is 2044 W. Fletcher Ave, Chicago, IL 60618, ph. 773-549-1885, email: julowell@yahoo.com. and my parents number for good measure is 518-483-2341. you can always get me there. it hasn't changed in 25 years!)

not too much else here. alot of food. i ate turkey. it wasn't bad, it wasn't good. i may become a holiday meat eater, or perhaps a non-holiday vegetarian? joe wants everyone to start calling me meat julie.

i fly back to chicago saturday morning and have to work saturday afternoon. it's my first real day on the new job. it should be interesting. my dad and i have been talking about how i could finance a car to make my commute to work safer and quicker, and quite frankly, I HATE BEING AN ADULT! i don't want the hasel (sp?) of a car, but i don't really feel like i really have another option at this point. i just want to be settled.

i hope to talk to you all very soon. i miss you and our celebration loafs and really nearly everything about last year.

i love you all dearly. happy thanksgiving to you and your families.

love, j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home