Mac House

not scandalous, just weird

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

ok. i'm so jealous of all of you.

in other news, i'm addicted to several blogs. some political, but that's not what this post is about.

first: in a nod to the memory of julie's door at mac house, i link you to this wonkette story.

ok, but yeah. this brings me to my plan. wonkette is the dc/political version of a new york gossip blog called gawker.

perhaps you can see where this is going: my new dream is to create a london version of gawker, mixing the society gossip of the new york original with the catty politcal commentary of wonkette. chances of actually happening? slim to none, as i become daily more stressed about my MSt dissertation. may god have mercy on my soul.

over and out.

[a.ho]x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home