Mac House

not scandalous, just weird

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

the dying blog

y'all are letting the blog die a slow and painful death. it is similar to my present situation. i got some sort of horrible cold that began in my lungs, migrated to my head, and then dissapeared almost entirely, but left me with a fever. so it's 60 degrees outside, and i have spent the afternoon in a 2 and a half hour nap, and have ridiculous amounts of work that i need to attend to. i may be screwed for the end of this semester. we'll see.

still no full summer plans, but i am going to israel for ten days at the beginning of june, and i will find out friday if i can finagle that into some research with a bit of monetary compensation. wish me luck. when is our reunion again? july?

i miss you all, but have to say i'm happy to be in isolation for the next 3 weeks, attempting to get healthy and attempting to get work done.

love, julie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home