Mac House

not scandalous, just weird

Friday, August 08, 2003

methinks posting is just putting it in that little window at the bottom of the blog control panel. to make your post viewable at machouse.blogspot.com, you need to both post and publish. but i could be wrong about that.

amanda has packed up her computer, so now i have to wait until my new computer arrives to make y'all your CDs. but i've got it ordered and everything, so it shouldn't be too awfully long.

i drank red wine and played scrabble with my parents last night. i've developed a crush on a boy named ryan who i found on friendster. crushes are so much fun. still haven't written my haiku toast for my parents' party tomorrow night, but that will happen soon, i hope.

other than that, life in spokane is boring. my lats are getting damn hot, though, if i do say so myself. and i met my new baby cousin, zoe, today. PLUS, my other cousin, karen, just had a baby yesterday, catherine da-yuen. i LOVE babies. and burritos. but i'm getting better at distinguishing the two.

[a.ho]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home