Mac House

not scandalous, just weird

Thursday, September 11, 2003

hi all. i hope for nyc still, but with this damn teaching job, i can't leave the north country until 4pm friday afternoon. i'm looking into cheap flights right after i finish a quick blog. our computer is on the fritz, so i'm at the library, but i may get kicked off soon. thank god the libs so close

so, class is good. my morning class is 10 peops, so it's easy and comfortable. afternoon is 18! and they kick my ass. it's just so many eyes! but i figure it will prepare me to TA in grad school some day where the material will undoubtedly be much more difficult and the students more pressing. i only have 4 periods a day, so i have another 5 for all my class prep, so i don't have to bring work home. it's sweet.

i plan on heading to maine this weekend to see jv's. long car trip (6 hours), short weekend, but malone is starting to eat me alive!!! it's so boring. work is fine, but i miss coming home to energy. and my parents abandon me every night! they are quite the social butterflies, always having dinner meetings, etc. sometimes they invite me, but i often decline, not really wanting to here about diabetes, heart disease, etc.

more soon. i'll check out that story bubba. i'm going home to make cookies for the jvs. oh, one more exciting thing. bern you'll appreciate this- i have a job interview with kerry sullivan at lakefront housing on monday for the tenant organizer position. i'm decidely psyched.

love you all,
jules

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home