Mac House

not scandalous, just weird

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

latvia is the new estonia

hello, my friends. thank you for all the kind birthday wishes. i did, in fact, have a very good day. i was in denver with my parents to watch my sister play basketball. denver: kinda sucks. i know there are mountains and all, but the city itself is so flat. and boring. but it's always good to see becky. i even saw her get a minor concussion during one of her games. and we met her boyfriend and his parents, who are very nice, but very suburban.

J & S: I really feel for you this finals time. I was in the Gonzaga U library yesterday working and everyone looked so run down. I was well rested and relaxed, but so hungry I almost ate a microfilm.

G: thanks for the IM. How's Shannon's pick-up advice working out?

B: glad to hear you're still alive. i will track you down sometime soon.

to finish, please enjoy the picture below. this is its caption: "A detail of Chris Savido's "Bush Monkeys," an acrylic on canvas portrait of President George W. Bush made of monkeys, is seen at an East Village gallery in New York. The painting caused so much controversy at an art show at the Chelsea Market that the president of the market had the show shut down. (AP Photo/Mary Altaffer) (December 14, 2004)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home