Mac House

not scandalous, just weird

Sunday, August 10, 2003

i'm in fargo! i tried wake boarding today and my forearms are sore! suz and i got pulled over last night but the cop let us go, and i'm exhausted. chicago plans aren't working out at all for a visit because no one is really there, but i am excited to see bern. and suz and i have our ups and downs, but we're working things out pretty well. she is patient with me as i drone on and on about you still, but sometimes i know she gets a bit bored with it all.

there is so much to tell alnd i don't know where to begin and with my sore forearms typing is an effort, so i'm heading to sleep soon to rest up for another big day of driving tomorrow. but i'll end with a few bright spots. glacier, bannf, and fargo! they've all been amazing. and i just watched teh most fabulous new reality tv show-the restaurant. you have to check it out. it's all about a new restaurant in nyc. shannon, we need to find men to take us here when i visit!

other bright note is i'm really excited to go home. my parents sound so excited to have me home for a bit. i can't wait to apply to graduate programs and look for a job. does that make me weird? as if i wasn't before.

i miss you all and wish a ho would reply to some of my voice mails because i need brandon's number!

more soon.
love j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home