Mac House

not scandalous, just weird

Friday, November 11, 2005

A Nice Dream

I had this nice dream last night that I was driving on Interstate, in Portland. No, not the interstate, but Interstate, and I came to this house and I went in and to my utter amazement and surprise there you all were. And it was so nice and comfortable and happy and I was a little sad to wake up and realize that there would not be a reunion with you all for a while.

But then I had to get over the initial sadness because i was so happy to see you all, and because i had to prepare for section today. Section went well, and i've used this afternoon as a good catchup for all the little things that get put off during the week. I'm also resting up for the big stoplight party tonight-you wear green if you're single, red if you're not, and of course yellow is anybody's guess. i'm not sure if tim will be there or not. i haven't really talked to him since we "broke up." so, part of me would like to see him, but the more realistic part knows i would just be distracted and ultimately dissapointed if he were there. so, on to new men wearing different, vivrant shades of green....i'll keep you updated.

love you all. hope to see you soon, in dreams or otherwise.
love, j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home