Mac House

not scandalous, just weird

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

i'm glad ceci is alright, bern. scary larry, though.

i'm mostly writing this morning to apologize for being useless. i forgot my cell phone charger in seattle, so it's out of commission. if you need to get in touch with me, try 50-97-440-784. isn't it confusing when you write phone numbers the wrong way? i don't leave for banff until saturday morning.

becky left for denver today with my parents. bobsforth and i miss her already. so does the dog.

sappo-masochism is my new favorite word. favourite.

heirress. arras. ha.

must make housemates' CDs. i'm all over it. now if i could just find where becky hid the blank CDs.

oh, my gramma is teaching me to knit. it's great. i'm making the bobmeister a hat right now. it's, um, a valliant effort. a failing one, though. i have no knitting pride.

oh, and apparently, in knitting, i'm a catcher rather than a thrower. i'll have to tell aaron that. he'll laugh.

are you all packed, shannon?

i think i'm going a bit nuts.

and my mom made a great curry dish the other night. my eyes are still watering from it.

[a.ho]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home