Mac House

not scandalous, just weird

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

ok fellow mac housers, here is my blog-a-day. burlington was ok, suz and i got bored and had free movie tix, so we saw american wedding and it was awful.

i brought my bike back to where i got it for a free tune-up and i saw the cute guy that sold it to me last year and he remembered me. do you think i should go back next week when i'm in burlington and ask him if he wants to go out for a beer? i can impress him with my great knowledge of the malt beverage. give me suggestions.

other than that, the trip was quiet. although i did get to watch boy meets boy (not impressed) and queer eye for the straight guy (i love it!). it was good to spend time with j and d, and suz, but now suz is off to texas and i'm in malone with parents and the dogs, and now i'm antsy. but i talked to bern tonight and she talked me out of current crisis of being weak for checking the damn blogger all the time and talking to one of you at least once a day. then i got to talk to greg and now my day is complete. i'm ready for sleep soon.

but before i sleep i wanted to make mention of prince william looking quite dashing on this months cover of vanity fair. A, you have to meet him and bring along smashing pictures of me when this happens. also, did you all hear about the man hiking naked from the southern tip of england to the northern tip? he's raising awareness about nudity. his name is steven gough if i recall correctly. there is an article in monday's new york times about it.

i think that's all for now. i get to see dan shu tomorrow hopefully. and which one of you will i talk to tomorrow???? look forward to finding out.

i sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home